Part-time/Full-time Pet Groomer
This person must be experienced, hard-working, skilled pets groomer. GROOMER has flexibility on days and hours of groom.
*****GROOMER PAY COMMISSION PLUS ALL TIPS:
- Grooms and bathes pets to maintain appearance.
- Ability to groom dogs to breed standard, to include de-matting, shave downs, pattern clips and hand scissoring
- Be willing and able to groom dogs to specific customer requests
- Be able handling dogs of many different sizes, breeds, and temperaments
- Be able to pay attention to details and focus on quantity works
- Be consistent and reliable on all levels. Perform their job with pride and integrity.
- Be able to greet customers with a friendly and caring attitude to our customers and their dogs
- Must have some grooming experience
- Must have your own tool kit including clippers, blades, scissors, brushes, combs, and any other grooming implements needed to provide excellent grooms.
- Must be able to work weekend and holiday.
- Performs animal grooming duties such as washing, brushing, clipping, and trimming coats, cutting nails, and cleaning ears.
- Follows breed standards and owner's instructions for clipping and trimming coats.
- Ensures vaccinations are up to date.
- Discusses with clients their pets' grooming needs.
- Cleans, organizes, maintains, and disinfects animal quarters.
- Keep up with stocking on grooming supplies.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Training through state-approved program or equivalent training under experienced groomer
- Experience: At least 1 year of related experience
Skills: Service orientation, Monitoring, Time management, Judgment and decision making